Our Food Sightseeing Tours combine two great things that'll make every trip unique - you'll have a chance to discover the real soul of the city and country with the locals, and get to feel and know Estonia through its kitchen.
Estonian history is full of crossing with other cultures which all have left their traces to our country, culture, and cuisine – making it an interesting blend of East and West with strong Nordic roots. A Nordic country with a twist…
We invite you to discover the secrets of medieval & modern Tallinn with its surprisingly vivid culinary scene, or why not to extend your trip to Estonian peaceful countryside, where ancient untouched green forests, romantic seaside, small villages and harbors, elegant manors and lovely country farms are offering fresh Eco-produce!
We offer scheduled food tours in high season and private food tours year round - suitable for groups and corporate clients.
Regular Food Tours* Tallinn Food Tour (€75) - daily at 11:30am from 10.05-25.09.2021, Fri-Sat all year long.
* Tallinn Food Tour shore excursions (€90) - daily at 11:00 in period 18.04-31.10.2021
Group size from 2 to 12 persons.
* Tallinn Booze'n Bites Tour (€40 to €36)
- Thu-Sat at 18:00 all year long.
Book Your Tour
Lonely Planet's best value destination to visit in 2018
Corporate & GroupsWe'll gladly compile a tailor-made tours just for you!
* Personalised food tours suited for smaller and larger private parties, leisure groups or corporate events.
* Incentive programs, conference pre & post & spouse tours, FAM tours.
Book a private tour
A Food Tour of Tallinn, video by Lonely Planet