Want to get to know a bit about Tallinn through its bar and night-life scene, to see what the buzz is all about! Join us on a progressive jaunt through seven of Tallinn’s best bars and locals’ secret hang outs. Including some appetisers which are accompanied by locals favourite beer, craft beer, cider and tasty cocktails, this is your roving Happy Hour with like-minded, laid back friends.Tallinn drink & taste tour is perfect for smaller groups and for a corporate holiday parties!
This tour will combine a leisurely stroll in Tallinn Old Town and city centre, while you will progress from one Tallinn bar or lounge to the next, tasting some of the best drinks & snacks Tallinn has to offer.
This will be a party you will actually want to remember!
Learn some about Estonian drinking culture history and how tastes and drinks have changed over the years. Walk on the cobblestone streets of Tallinn Old Town, visit the secret Wine cellar and The Museum of Estonian Drinking Culture on Toompea Hill, stroll in a bit bohemian like Kalamaja district with en route drink stops at Telliskivi Cultural Hub.
Cut loose, mix n’ mingle, and enjoy tasty finger foods paired with serious drinks.
Enjoy a relaxed pace and the comfort of sitting down at nearly every stop of this pub-focused evening tour.
What's included, when and at what cost:
- ~7 drink & snack stops with tour route in Tallinn Old Town and Kalamaja quarter Sample drink stops: Café "Wabadus", legendary "Valli Baar", "Nimeta Baar", a drink stop at special venue, "Beer House", "Luscher & Matiesen", "Pudel Baar" or "SIP wine & beer shop"
- stroll & guiding & hosting by our local English-speaking guide*
- tour length is about 4 hours
- tour is available year round according to request
- minimum 2, but optimum from 6 to 20 persons* at time
- price range is from €90 to €65 per person / depending on the number of participants per tour
Sample menu: A cocktail the locals would like, famous shot of "Millimallikas" (5cl), a glass of local light beer, a shot of special schnapps at special venue (4cl), a glass of local house craft beer, a glass of red or white or rose wine or local berry wine (12cl), either a small degustation of local craft beers (4*12cl) or a bottle of local craft beer (0,33l). Well, some snacks here and there to accompany it all.
*For private food tours in other languages than English please contact us, and we'll let you know what can we offer for you.